Yarra's Edge Community Space
The Yarra's Edge Community Space is light and bright with windows overlooking Point Park.
It's located in Docklands, a short walk to River Esplanade and Yarra's Edge Marina, and in close proximity to the growing Fishermans Bend precinct.
The space can accommodate approximately 100 people and has been designed to be as flexible as possible, with a large open space and smaller meeting room space that can be opened up or closed off.
Features of the community space include:
- multi-use space with three storage cupboards and floor to ceiling windows
- smaller meeting room with sound proofing, sliding doors, and two storage cupboards
- storage area
- three restrooms
- air conditioning
- kitchenette with lockable cupboards
- hard floors furnished with carpet tiles throughout
- 2.4 metre ceiling height.
It can accommodate a range of uses but due to the ceiling height and flooring it is not ideal for activities involving jumping or dance.
The space may be suitable for meetings, rehearsals and readings, workshops, small celebrations and a range of recreational activities.
Floor plan of Yarra's Edge Community Space
Map of the location
Other community spaces
There are a range of community spaces in Melbourne, providing the opportunity for different programs, activities and services.
See more community spaces at City of Melbourne.