Arup have partnered together with the City of Melbourne and are running an series of open debates shaping our city around the future of Melbourne.
Melbourne 2026 will look different to the Melbourne of today. With the advent of more and more sources of digital data, there is an evident shift in the planning and implementation of our infrastructure needs towards smart city modelling. However this poses questions such as: What is data not telling us? Are we being pushed or pulled by this abundance of data? What are the implications to our respective professions?
Hear from four experts as they discuss and debate the value of data in the context of our city. This is an opportunity to put your questions to the panel.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Jacyl Shaw | Director – Engagement, Carlton Connect
- Aaron de Rozario | Chief Executive Officer, Taxi Services Commission
- Greg Stone | Head of Digital Services, Arup (Australasia)
- Pascal Bourgeat | Director of Consulting, Behavioural and Cognitive Science, Ipsos Australia
This is an invitation only stakeholder event. If you are interested in attending, please contact us at Jessica Kelly at MEL.Events@arup.com
- Invite only event
- Wednesday 16 March 16:30 - 19:00
- Engineers Australia, Level 31, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne