Share your experience
See the new bike lane routes on the map below. We’re committed to the delivery of these new lanes as part of our planning and vision for a sustainable and resilient city.
In delivering this project, we will continue to evaluate and monitor where improvements can be made along each route. We’re keen to understand your experience of the new lanes and gather feedback on what is working well and what can be improved further.
You can share feedback by:
- completing the online survey
- dropping a pin on the map and adding a comment.
Feedback collected will help us to continually identify where improvements are needed in implementing this project. Some examples of things we may be able to change as a result of this feedback include:
- Changing neighbourhood parking controls (for example – changing time limits, operating times and possibly introducing metred parking fees that resident permit holders would be exempt from). These changes can help manage local worker or visitor parking demands and open up more available parking space for residents.
- Small scale infrastructure improvements to improve road safety and access. For example we may be able to adjust the location of some kerbs and islands if necessary.
- Measures to improve road user and bike behaviour – including signage, behaviour change programs, wayfinding and other interventions.
- Providing links and support for people to gain skills and confidence in riding.
Delivering 40km of new bike lanes
See the map below for where the new bike lines will be installed. The bike lanes we are installing as part of phase one have been marked in green. Select the image to enlarge.
Complete the survey
Share your feedback about the bike lanes by completing this short survey.
Add a marker to the map
Tell us about your experience using the bike lanes in a particular location. Add a marker to the map and leave your comment, with the option to add an image too.
Submissions are confidential and will not appear on the map once you have posted your comment.
|Round 1||Round 2||Treatment|
|Pink line||Dashed red line||Kerbside protected bike lane|
|Blue line||Dashed Purple line||Other bike lane upgrade|
|Green line||Dashed Green line||Pedestrian priority streets|