2014-15 streetscape improvement projects confirmed
July 14, 2014
The City of Melbourne's 2014-15 budget has committed $4.4million for streetscape improvement projects at seven locations:
- Westwood Place: streetscape works to improve the environment of the laneway ($300,000)
- Brights Place, Healeys Lane, Crombie Lane: streetscape works to strengthen the existing pedestrian connection between Flagstaff Station and Bourke Street ($1.8m)
- Literature Lane: streetscape works to improve the environment of the laneway ($400,000)
- Elizabeth Street, between Little Bourke and Lonsdale streets: upgrade asphalt footpath to bluestone paving ($423,016)
- Spencer Street, between Flinders Lane and Collins Street: improve station access and upgrade asphalt footpath to bluestone paving ($600,000)
- Elizabeth Street, between Little Latrobe and Latrobe streets: upgrade asphalt footpath to bluestone paving ($400,000)
- Lonsdale Street, between Russell and Swanston streets: replacement of central median ($500,000).
More information about each of these projects will be provided on this website as it becomes available. In the meantime, should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org(External link).