- Upgrade the entry to Kings Domain at Linlithgow
- Investigate a new ridge and tree top walk.
- Work with Victorian Arts Centre Trust to upgrade
access and interface with Sidney Myer Music Bowl. This will include removing and relocating
- Provide new meandering walk connecting to Kings
Domain Resting Place.
- Create new dedicated bike path connecting Morell
Bridge to Southbank Boulevard. This will
include repurposing car parks along Linlithgow Avenue.
- Remove slip lanes and upgrade rockeries.
- Trial road closures on Linlithgow Avenue for
pedestrian and cycle use. In the short
term remove all-day parking and convert to four hour parking in this
- Provide raised pedestrian crossings on
- Provide new accessible entry at tram stop and
links to connect with King George V avenue.
Explore the Domain Parklands Precincts